McCain Foods is a Canadian multinational company which was founded in 1957, in Florenceville, New Brunswick. The world’s largest producer of frozen fries and potato specialties, appetizers based on vegetables, cheese and meat, with 53 factories worldwide.
There are 5 principles within our ‘Be Good Do Good’ ideology:
- Good agriculture (McCain collaborates globally with over 3850 agricultural partners)
- Good business (our manufacturing facilities have very little impact on the environment)
- Good food (simple, natural ingredients that complement a balanced diet)
- Good company (optimal working conditions and growth within the business for our 22000 employees)
- Good partner (to benefit the community in which we operate)
Our mission: Commitment to work with local businesses and civil society representatives in order to improve the life resources of the communities in which we operate.
year of foundation